22-07 感冒的時候
名稱:22-07 感冒的時候
內容簡介:
Mom,I caught a cold.
媽,我感冒了。
I feel cold and shaky, Mom./Mom, I feel cold and am shivering.
媽,我覺得冷到發抖。
I have a sore throat.
我的喉嚨很痛。
I have a runny nose.
我流鼻水了。
I have a stuffy nose.
我鼻塞了。
My throat hurts when I swallow.
我吞東西時,我的喉嚨很痛。
I don't want to eat because my throat hurts.
我喉嚨很痛,我不想吃東西。
I have a bad cough./I am coughing a lot.
我一直咳嗽。
I have some phlegm in my throat.
我的喉嚨內有痰。
You're coughing too hard.
你咳的很嚴重。
Your snot is yellow.
你的鼻涕是黃色的。
I think you have a cold./You seem to have caught a cold.
我想你感冒了。
You seem to have caught the flu.
你好像得了流行性感冒。
It is such a severe cold.
這是很嚴重的感冒。
You might have caught a cold from Yongsuo.
我想你是從雍索那傳染過來的。
You need to see a doctor./Let's go to see a doctor.
你需要去看醫生。
Don't take a shower today.
今天不要洗澡了。
Don't go out in the cold air.
不要到外面吹冷風。
The doctor told you not to eat cold things, right?
醫生叫你不要吃冷的食物,對吧?
Let's put a towel around your neck.
我們把毛巾圍在你的脖子上吧。
Don't talk too much since your throat hurts.
喉嚨痛的話,不要說太多話。
Blow your nose hard.
用力擤鼻涕。
You need to spit out the phlegm and not swallow it.
你必須把痰吐出來,不要吞下去。
Cover your mouth with your hand when you
當你要咳嗽時,用你的手擋住嘴巴。
Try not to cough on people.
試著不要對著人咳。